Friday, January 1, 2010

This is the House that Depression Built

This is the first week of January.
A New Year, A New Beginning.
I decided to begin a new blog and slowly introduce myself and my life.
A new beginning.
I need to purge like you would not believe. Remember, this is the house that depression built. But, now the light has been turned on and I realize that I have to take control. I have to clean up my life, and my house. And give order to my family. To get my life and my family back on track. It's become a disaster on the inside. A closeted disaster. A hidden secret that I was becoming a hoarder, afraid to throw out anything. Overwhelmed by paperwork and mail. Falling apart on the inside, afraid to read what might come next. It's the stress I have been secretly hiding, putting it on the shelf; I'll worry about that later, it'll work itself out. Oh yes, I try to ignore it. Over and over and over. I felt myself pulling away from everybody. Afraid to let anyone know that we have financially went bust. But now, I have to pull this together. I have to figure out where we stand, to make sure our house is safe.
How did I get here?
Well, I know that.
And soon you will too. But not now.

2010 is the year I begin a new journey. I will need lots of help and advice as to where I need to start and what I should be doing next.

So here we go....

I also want to try and follow the advice of the book "Simple Abundance" by Sarah Ban Breathnach.

No comments:

Post a Comment